Monday, September 15, 2014

Next step

So here is my start.....I know it may look wimpy, but this is my start as of today.  Still going with my water.  Oh Man did I have to pee soo many times while getting used to it.  But now it is not bad.  I actually crave the water and can tell if I did not get the full thing drank during the day.


Mon 30 Jumping Jacks 10 Crunches
Tue 35 Jumping Jacks 15 Crunches
Wed 40 Jumping Jacks 20 Crunches
Thu 45 Jumping Jacks 10 Sit ups
Fri 50 Jumping Jacks 15 Sit ups
Sat 30 Crunches 10 Leg Lifts
Sun


Mon 55 Jumping Jacks 10 Leg Lifts
Tues 60 Jumping Jacks

Wed 10 Lunges each leg

Thu 15 Crunches 10 Leg Lifts
Fri 20 Leg Lifts 20 Sit ups
Sat 15 min jog

Sun


Mon 10 Lunges Each Leg 60 Jumping Jacks
Tues 10 Toe Touches 20 Leg Lifts
Wed 5 min Jog 15 Toe Touches
Thu 20 Lunges 15 Toe Touches
Fri 10 Lunges Each Leg 20 Jumping Jacks 10 Sit ups

No comments: