Thursday, September 4, 2014

First Day of School 2014

  First Day of PreK..... gotta love reflector shoes.  Kassidy has been sooo excited and could not wait for school to start.  She kept telling everyone she was going to go to Zack's school and then go to College.
The second Morning I woke her up for school, she asked me how many more days of PreK she had until she could go to college...We talked about all the different grades. Kindergarton, First, Second and so on...As soon as I said graduate from 12th grade, she yelled and then College, because I am going to college. Roger asked her what she was going to go to College to become and she said a Plumber.
    First Day of 11th grade.... Junior in high school ready for cross country, dual credit history and starting his path towards his welding license.

 Waiting to head to class.... Yep, she is the tallest, takes after Dad. Tall and Beautiful.


No comments: