Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tired of Scorpions

ok, no picture, sorry was hurrying to get them out of the house. Last night I was making muffins for dinner. The muffin tins are up in the top cabinet. I pulled them down and found that I had 3 "friends" in them. 3 scorpions had decided to live in my muffin tins. UGH!!!!! But you can be proud of me... I did not scream. I just took the pan outside and let Roger take care of them. and then the nice wife that I am, I got him the pest control guys phone number. These 3 make about our 13th or 14th so far. sorry, not complaining. I can handle most things, but not when the pan was on the top shelf and I had to lift it down over my head..... UGH!!!!.... still love living in the country and would not change it for anything. Even to get rid of the scorpions...... LOL

Our friend Benji told Roger that we could write a book about the things that have happened so far. :-)

No comments: