Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Things at the Ranch

New things at the Ranch...... ok, maybe not all new. But new to us..... and a catch up for some others.

This is me. Just over 5 months along. Monday we will be 22 weeks. Don't know what we are having yet, but will post when we find out. So far everything is going well, the baby is moving a lot and has decided my bladder is a trampoline. It does this drop move and will be sitting high, and then just drop onto my bladder. Fun to feel it move, but that is one that really makes me cring...I always worry I will have an accident when it does this move. :-)
This is our shed Roger built. It has been wonderful as we have been able to store a lot of stuff out there and then it is out of the weather. I am very grateful for his talents and all that he does.
This is our new dog (Mischief) He is a lot of fun, and has really helped Zack cope with his brothers being gone. It has been fun to have a dog that will actually stay in the yard and we don't have to worry if he will be gone when we get home.

This is our truck (chevy, silverado) We needed to get a bigger vehicle that would seat 6 people (for when the boys are here) and we needed a reliable vehicle to replace the toyota. (due to the deer getting in front of our car)


4 comments:

Carol said...

you are so cute! I am so excited for you. look forward to future posts

Matthew and Shanna said...

Hey Karryn! I am glad I found your blog! Congrats on the coming baby! Your family is so cute!
Shanna

Travvis said...

You finally got your big truck to drive; I bet you're loving it! :) The first picture makes it look almost as long as your house.

Carrie said...

Hey I love those trucks. I think they are sexy!!! wohoo. That dog is so dang cute. What kind of dog is it? Adorable.