Monday, May 12, 2014

Computer Crash

Here we go again, again, again..... Here we go again......After I started blogging again at the start of the year our computer crashed.  Trying to figure out what was going on, and the need for me to still be working, we went to walmart..... the only store close to us that sells electronics.  Just our luck they were out of tower's.  We ended up getting a laptop for me to work off of.  It has been wonderful to be able to more portable, ie..working on the couch, at the table, or outside while the kids are playing.

 Yep, that is the laptop in the bottom of the picture.  :-)  It was a hard adjustment, but am very thankful that things worked out.  We ended up taking our computer in and it had over 12,000 viruses, and the big yuck was most were from facebook games.  Sooo needless to say I stopped playing games out of fear of it crashing again.  I think I may be the only one that did though.  But oh well,  I did not really have time to play them anyway. But now I get to play catch up one more time. So stay tuned for more posts and I will try to get us updated as quickly as possible.

No comments: