Thursday, November 18, 2010

OCD???????

Maybe it is OCD or maybe it is not? I sometimes wish my house could be clean....Not show house clean, but everything in it's place. But then I look at it and I am glad that my kids feel they can play and not worry. But then I wish that I could have "pretty" things out without worrying that they will get knocked over, pulled off, or darts shot at them. But then I wonder, am I the "pretty" things kind of person. Yes, I like to look at them, but is it worth the worry?

Maybe, just everything put away and all the boxes unpacked, places' to sit without moving things around to be able to do so. A cleared off kitchen table and cabinets. I know some may say well you just moved and it will get better as things get put away. I am hoping so. We moved things in and I was feeling pretty good about how it was all going, and then our kind of luck showed up.....our water heater blew a gasket(steam and water everywhere) so right now this is how our front room looks. (I had it mostly put together so that we had at least one room without boxes)







Oh well at least it was put together for a little while and it will be again hopefully by the weekend. At least Kassidy has a clear hallway to play in, as she has decided to skip crawling and just walk. She loves to go everywhere and especially loves to play in the hallway.



2 comments:

Tom/Tabitha said...

I'm with you... and I still have boxes to unpack and I moved longer ago than you did! Liberty is starting to walk too...

TomAndCor said...

I feel your pain about the water heater. That happened to us in our house in Caifornia...not fun. Kassidy is such a cutie. Hope you guys are enjoying your new city and home.