Right after it happened I called Roger's parents and they came and helped out. We got out of the car and called 911. Onstar came on and since we were not in the car to respond they thought we were unconscious and so they called for ambulance's also. Luckily everyone was ok. Tristan, Zack and I rode in the ambulance to the hospital and Roger brought Carson after the tow truck came. Tristan hit his head and had some scrapes on his legs. Zack's seatbelt hit him hard and he was pretty nauseous. Carson cut his finger and they had to remove some glass. My chest, neck and knee's hurt. Luckily between us all no one had any broken bones. Roger started to hurt Tuesday and has been wonderful about taking care of everything and keeping us all aligned.
A lot of people kept asking if we got to keep the cow, and Roger joked about having steaks at our house, but nope we don't keep the cow. In fact we found out that in Texas it is a "free roam" state and the owners of the cow can actually come after us for hitting it. (crazy) It is a busy road with speed limits of 70 miles but legally they do not have to keep the cows off the road. Oh, well at least everyone is ok.
Here are some pictures of our truck. The license plate one I think is kind of funny. They had to pull it off the cow. I guess he wanted to keep a souvenir. LOL




5 comments:
Are you kidding me?!?! I am glad everyone is OK. That is some crazy stuff!!! It looks like you need to avoid that road this time of year. WOW!
I'm glad you all fared better than the truck. May all the aches and pains soon be gone.
Holy cow! he he, I am so glad your alright, I guess someone time you count your blessing glad everyone was ok..
Good thing you were in a truck. We hope you all recover well and soon.
How scary! From how the truck looks I am glad you are all okay! I bet is is nice to be married to a chiropractor!
Post a Comment