Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pic's for fun


Man that eating really wears you out. :-) Kassidy just after she ate.

Zack and Carson being funny for the camera
Aunt Christine and Kassidy having a good conversation
Dad and Kassidy she was not even an hour old. Dad looks tired. He was so wonderful through everything.
It is blurry, but so cute. Tristan was telling Kassidy bye and be good.

Grandma Conlin, Kassidy and Tristan
Grandma Conlin

5 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful!

dwbee9 said...

Thanks for the pictures. Kassidy is a doll! Everyone else looks good, too. Congratulations.

Elicia said...

Congratulations!! I'm so glad to see that she is here and doing so well. Just savor all those little moments...our little one is 3 mo old...times flies so fast!!

steffany said...

Congratulations Karryn and Roger! She is beautiful.

Will you send me an e-mail with your phone number, please? I changed phones and I must not have had it written down. I would love to talk to you.

leah said...

I am so glad you left a comment I would have never known - How are you? How is your family? Does anyone else blog? I look at you contacts. Tell your family I said Hi.